Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hey Girl: Prologue

Date start: 10 oct 1007.
Date End: i have no idea.
Title: Hey girl.

Prologue

People who say that there is no such thing as an everlasting love are those who don't even have that kind of confidence in them. Have you ever experience the kind of love that's like a movie where you long and wait for just one person endlessly? Many people get tired of waiting and say that true love doesn't exist but that is a lie. I have a love, which I always long for. And that love...

Is you.

#


Immediately, he grabbed his phone on his desk and flipped it open. He scrolled down his contact list and pressed the green button. He breathed deeply before he heard the person on the other line picked up the call.

“Yobuseyo.”

“Neh, It’s me. Listen and don’t say a word until im done talking.” He breathes in again and started to tell.

After a few minutes,

“Seriously, hyung?! I’m on! She can definitely stay. Besides, we needed a change. I was kind of getting sick of you two, anyway.” the person on the other line laughed.

“Yah, Yoochun! You better watch your mouth! Good enough I’m letting you stay in that house. Okay, now that's settled. I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.”

He ended the call. Next, he dialed Yunho’s number. It’s funny how he can actually remember Yunho’s number and not Yoochun’s when in fact both guys were his closest friends; housemates.

After a few rings, Yunho finally picked up his phone. He told Yunho the exact same news that he told Yoochun earlier but this time the reaction he got was different. A reaction he least anticipated.

“WHAT! ARE YOU CRAZY? WE CAN’T HAVE A GIRL LIVING WITH US! ”

“Come on Yunho. Be rational. We have more than enough rooms to cater in that big house. Moreover, that house is mine in the first place. She has to stay whether you like it or not. My dad made a pact that I can only keep the house, if she stays. Or else all of us will have to go back to those creepy dorms in school.”

“Ya Ya Whatever. Just make sure she doesn’t bug me. Does Yoochun know about this?”

“Yea, I told him. Don’t worry about her bugging you. You won’t even notice she’s there. Ok, I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.”

He ended the call and put his phone back on his desk. He sighed.

“Oppa, can I come in?” I said.

“Yea, come in. The door’s not lock.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home