Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hey Girl: 02

Chap 2 (new school)

Everything seems so surreal. The next thing I knew, I was sitting in my brother’s new silver Porsche Boxster that appa bought for him a month ago to Seoul. Today, I am officially a college student. I was super excited.

“Are we there yet?” I asked.

“Gosh, that’s the tenth time you asked. Another word from you again, I’ll drop you off. Stop whining, will you?” he shouted feeling annoyed.

I gave a pout and muttered, “I was just asking.” Then, I looked out of the window.

“Jiyul-ah.” He called my name when he noticed the silence.

“hmmm..” I answered him short, still looking outside the window.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok”

“Jiyul-ah. You’re making me feel bad.”

Haha. That’s what you get for shouting at me.

“I’m really sorry” he released his left hand grip from the steering wheel and place it on my right hand which was on my lap.

I turned to face him. He looked at me. I stuck out my tongue and look back to the front. He smiled.

“So you’re not mad at me after all.” He took his left hand and held on back to the steering wheel.

#

I looked out and saw a huge building standing right in front of me.

“It’s beautiful. ” I said happily.

“Yeah. It is.” he said as he parked his car in the empty space he found earlier.

I got out of the car and was surprised to see girls sneering at me.

‘This isn’t what I expected.’ I thought.

He took my hand and brought me to the registration office. I couldn’t help but notice girls giving me cold stares and whispering amongst themselves. Not until I heard, “Is that his girlfriend? Oh my god, she’s so lucky!” I finally understood the reason to why they were staring in the first place. I giggled.

“What?’ my brother asked staring at me.

“I never knew you have fans in campus, Jaejoong oppa. You never told me how popular you are here?” I nudged him, laughing.

He pinched my left cheek, “And why should I be telling you all this?”

“Oww! Oppa! That hurts” I hit his arm then rubbed my red cheeks.

When we reach the office,

“Alright then, I’ll leave you here. I have to prepare for my performance later. I’ll meet you after school. Anything, call me ok?” He said. I nodded.

When he was out of sight, I looked around to find unfamiliar faces. I felt small and afraid. In the midst of all these strangers, I accidentally bumped into someone.

“Oh Mianhe.” I apologized and then froze. A tall boy was smiling at me. I have never seen a boy that tall in my entire life before.

“Yah! Changmin. You scare her,” the person standing beside the tall boy said.

“No I didn’t. I didn’t scare you, did I?”

“Uh. Err. No. Mianhe.” I walked a few steps away, leaving them.

“Yah Junsu hyung. Am I that scary?”

“A little. Eu Kyang Kyang”

“Yah!”

They are weird. I shook my head when i overheard their conversation.

“Kim Jiyul!” i was startled when i heard my name being called.

“Neh”

“Alright since everyone is here already. We shall proceed.”

When everything was settled, all the freshmen were brought into the auditorium. The auditorium was jam-packed with college students.

‘Why do I feel so restless?’ I thought.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home