Friday, December 28, 2007

Hey Girl : 03

Chap 3 (rare introduction)

(Junsu’s pov)

“Yes umma, I’ve reached the college already. Yes, Junsu hyung is here with me. Yes umma, I will call you every night without fail. Don’t worry. Okae, I miss you too. You and Appa take good care of yourselves, all right. Annyeong.” Changmin hung up the phone and slid it in his jacket pocket. He heaved a sigh of relief.

“Your mum again? Three calls in an hour? Don’t she trust me?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “Beats me, hyung. Gosh! It’s so warm and noisy in here. Oh Omo.”

A girl bumped into him. She looked up, revealing a pair of big round eyes. She stood there for a moment, staring at him. He, too, stared at her. If I didn’t do anything, something will happen.

“Yah! Changmin. You scare her,”

“No I didn’t. I didn’t scare you, did I?”

“Uh. Err. No. Mianhe.” She quickly apologized and then left. She looked flustered. She must have been embarrassed.

“Yah Junsu hyung. Am I that scary?”

“A little. Eu Kyang Kyang”

“Yah!”

She looked so lost. I’m sure she needed help. I couldn’t just stand there and look. I took a few steps towards her.

“Kim Jiyul!”

“Neh”

Oh. So her name is Kim Jiyul.

“Alright since everyone is here already. We shall proceed.”

Kim Jiyul. I bet she’s in need of a friend.

(End of pov)

#

I looked around and found an empty seat.

“Excuse me, is this seat taken?”

Both boys turned to look at me. The one sitting further in caught my attention. He was the most handsome boy I have ever seen. His facial features were so distinguished that even Jaejoong oppa’s good looks can’t beat. His eyes became smaller as his lips curled up into a smile, revealing a nice set of white teeth.

Wait a minute. I’ve seen this boy before.

It was him, the tall boy whom I accidentally bumped into at the registration office. My eyes almost popped out of its sockets. He looked back to the front. Next to him, a charming lad greeted me with the most genuine smile anyone could offer.

What were their names again? Chang-ie? Aish. No. Changmin and Junsu. Yes.

“Nope. Have a seat.” The charming lad gestured towards the empty seat available next to him.

“Err… Thanks.” That was the only word that could come out of my mouth. I smiled. Two good-looking lads just acknowledged me. I had butterflies in my tummy that I couldn’t even speak properly.

“Annyeong! We’ve met before, haven’t we? You’re Kim Jiyul right? You bumped into him just now, remember? I’m Kim Junsu and he's my good friend, Shim Changmin. It’s a pleasure to meet you again.”

"Shim Changmin. Hi, Kim Jiyul-shi." the good-looking boy smiled again. Then he turned back to the front.

Was he blushing? Ok, he’s not just handsome. He’s cute too. Omo, Wait. How did they know my name?

This is getting really weird. And all I could do was to nod and offer a toothless smile.

“So you must be new here? Am I right? We’re new too. We just transferred here from Japan. I’m in the second year and I’m majoring in music. What year are you in, Kim Jiyul-shi? You look like you can dance, are you majoring in dance?”

“Music. First year. ” I replied short.

“Hey, Changmin, you found yourself a course mate.” Changmin nodded when he heard Junsu’s remarks.

“So Kim Jiyul-shi. Oh! Do you notice that we have the same surnames? Maybe we’re fated to meet. Eu Kyang Kyang! Don’t you think so, Kim Jiyul-shi?”

Kim Junsu bombarded me with questions acting as if we knew each other before. All I could do was to remain silent. I wasn’t good at ice breaking. Ten minutes passed, he still did not stop. Apart from his weird laughter, which I find really cute, he’s gradually becoming plain annoying. I began to wonder.

How can that good-looking stranger, Shim Changmin stand this boy’s endless rantings? How are they good friends in the first place? Aish, when is the show gonna start?

#
(Changmin’s pov)

“Excuse me, is this seat taken?” I looked up when I heard a girl’s voice. She was referring to the empty seat beside Junsu hyung but she was looking straight at me. I smiled. She was the girl who bumped into me previously. Suddenly, I felt my whole body burning up. I felt warm. What was wrong with me? I looked back to the front to avoid her stare.

“Nope. Have a seat.” Junsu offered the empty seat to her.

“Err. Thanks” came her reply. I could still feel her eyes on me.

Junsu hyung introduced us to her. He was always a pro at ice breaking. He loves making friends regardless of whoever it is. He’s like the nicest person I know on earth. He was my sunbae from high school in Japan. He’s two years older than me but he’s only one grade more. Being the most sociable and kind person he was, he saved me from all the torments I faced during high school. Since I was really tall for my age back in high school, the students in school usually pick on me. Junsu hyung was one of the Kingkas so practically everyone feared him. When we became friends, the probability of me being picked on got lessened. It was all thanks to him. I felt so in debt.

“ …You’re Kim Jiyul right?” I heard Junsu hyung said. How did he find out her name? She didn’t even introduce herself yet. Woah he’s good.

"Shim Changmin. Hi, Kim Jiyul-shi." I had to say something or else she’ll think I’m a jerk. Aish. she’s still looking at me. I forced out a smile and looked back to the front.

Junsu hyung continued with his regular routine of asking random questions.

“Hey, Changmin, you found yourself a course mate.” He said when she told him she was a first year student majoring in music. I needed to avoid her stare; I just nodded upon hearing his remarks.

Yes. I’m a first year student and I’m majoring in music. Music is my passion since young. Junsu hyung’s passion is music too. Maybe because of the same interest we have, we became friends since then. He was majoring in music from a college in Japan. He didn’t quite like the environment there so he left and transfer here. After listening to his advice, I too decided to enroll myself in this prestige institute.

Why was she staring at me like that? Maybe she wasn’t actually staring. Maybe I was just being paranoid. Oh man, have I or haven’t I gotten over my shyness towards the opposite sex? If by looking at her makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it clearly means im still shy. Aish. When will I get over this shyness?

“So Kim Jiyul-shi. Oh! Do you notice that we have the same surnames? Maybe we’re fated to meet. Eu Kyang Kyang! Don’t you think so, Kim Jiyul-shi?”

I almost choked when I heard that. I guess he did not have anything reasonable to talk about anymore. I looked at the girl, Kim Jiyul. She didn’t look like she was interested in the conversation with Junsu hyung. I sympathize her. The only problem that Junsu hyung has is that he never knew when to stop whenever he started to talk. Good enough, I’m pretty much a good listener instead of a talker. I guess that was why we are good friends; we blend in well with each other.

Really, when is the show going to start?

(end of pov)



Authors note: As you can see, this chapter is longer than the first two. i thought real hard to come up with Changmin and junsu's character here. (even slept at 4 am two days in a row. lol)but i think i didn't do well enough. still, i think there's too much point of views in here. haha! It was hard to introduce changmin and junsu in this chapter. well, ive tried. enjoy. chap 4 will come up shortly. ((: comments are always welcomed!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home