Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hey Girl: 05

Chap 5 (the house, finally)

It cheered me up instantly when my brother parked his silver Porsche Boxster in the compound of a huge house.

“Wah! It’s clean.” That was my first few words when I stepped into the house. I expected the house to look run-down since there are 3 guys living in it. But these people prove me otherwise. I was impressed.

“Stop running around the house with your dirty shoes JIYUL!!! Better clean it up before you get to your room. And yes, your room’s on the second floor, third door from the left. That’s THIRD door from the LEFT. Don’t barge in someone else’s room. People in this house don’t like their privacy to get invaded.” Jaejoong said walking up the stairs to his room.

“Ok!”

After cleaning up, I walked up the stairs towards my room to freshen up. Just when I was about to rest my head on the bed, I heard the piano playing.

#

(Jaejoong’s pov)

I saw her wiping her tears whilst Yoochun performance. I was devastated. I wanted to hug her so bad. She looks so sad. I couldn’t contain myself. But what was I thinking walking to her just like that? Fortunately, Jiyul was sitting a few rows behind her. Though my heavy heart urges me to just go to her, my feet brought me to my sister. Instead, I gave the rose and hugged Jiyul. I felt foolish. I had wasted my one and only chance.

(end of pov)

He hit another key on his keyboard hoping to get some inspiration for the music piece he was working on and to let her drift off his mind. He failed. He closed his eyes and put his head on his working table. I had been standing outside his room ever since. I knew something wasn’t right. I didn’t know what to do. I crept into his room slowly.

“Oppa, are you all right?” Taking my right hand and place it on his forehead. No fever.

“Yea why?”

“Nothing just asking”

He sighed, “Oh yeah how’s school so far?”

“I’ll manage. Don’t worry.” Then, the room went silent. Suddenly, It felt awkward to talk to my brother.

“Have you eaten yet?” I shook my head.

“Alright then. Come along. I’ll cook something for us to eat.”

We made our way to the kitchen.

#

“Oppa! This is like the best kimchi anyone can find in the world. Really. You’re the best!” I gobbled down my food.

As I was about to put another spoonful of rice into my mouth, I heard the front door open. A couple walks in hand-in-hand. I couldn’t believe what I saw. Didn’t oppa mention 3 guys living here? I don’t remember him saying there’s a girl? So who is she?

“Hyung, you don’t mind Yoorim hanging around here for a while right?”

Jaejoong raised him eyebrows. “Oh. Hi Yoorim.”

The guy who walks in with the girl looks really familiar. Omo! He’s the piano boy, Yoochun sunbae. Well, who’s this Yoorim girl anyway?

“Hello there. You must be hyung’s sister. I’m Yoochun”

I was dumbfounded. One of the most popular boys in school is living under the same roof as me. Should I be happy about it? I don’t know.

“Yah! Jiyul! His girlfriend is standing right beside him. So stop staring.” Jaejoong said. I couldn’t help but notice the sarcasm in it when he emphasizes the word girlfriend.

“Oh. Annyeong haseyo sunbae.”

“Come on. You don’t have to be all-formal with me. Oh yes. This is my best friend since young. She’s a third year student in our school majoring in music like me and hyung.” She smiled to me when Yoochun introduced her. I smiled back.

Third year? Oh she’s my unnie then.

“We’ll be in my room then. Enjoy your meal.” Yoochun said as both of them left us.

“I’m full already. When you’re done, clean up everything. I’ve work to do so I’ll be in my room.” Jaejoong said. He didn’t even finish his bowl of rice. Something is not right in this house. He quickly made his way up the stairs.
#

I cleaned everything up as soon as I finish my food. Then, I made my to my room to get some rest. I felt so tired. I stopped on my tracks when I heard noises as I walked pass the rooms that lead to mine. Must be Yoochun sunbae’s room. I stood outside. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop on their conversation.

“Do you know how much it pains me to see her cry? Do you?” I heard the sound of shattered glass.

“Hyung! No! Stop! We’ll figure things out ok.”

“Jaejoong oppa please. Don’t do this.”

“Yah! Do you know that all this shit happens because of you, Yoorim?”

Suddenly the door opened, Yoorim dashed out of the room, down the stairs and out the front door. She was crying.

“Damn it hyung. Do you have to be so harsh and bring that up? Whatever it is, it’s not her fault, its mine. So please don’t put the blame on her.” Yoochun got out of his room and ran after her.

I stood there not knowing what to do. Then, the sound of the shattered glass previously somehow made me realize that someone must be hurt. I quickly got into the room.

“Oppa! Oh my god you’re bleeding.” I said panicky.

He kept silent as he sat on Yoochun’s bed not caring about his bleeding hand. I rushed down to get the first aid kit and treat his wound.

“It doesn’t hurt as much as my heart does.” He finally spoke right after I bandaged his wounded hand. I sat next to him and gave him a hug. Oppa please be strong. I wish I knew what’s going on. I wish I could help.



##AUTHORS NOTE: haha. too dramatic? but heck it, i wanted to create some drama. more characters will come up in the next few chaps. its short here cause i dunno what else to write about. lol. go on give me ur comments. lovelove. till then. ((:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home